- Q: Where is POW!’s corporate headquarters?
A: POW! is headquartered at: 9440 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 620 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Q: Where is the company incorporated?
A: POW! is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- Q: When was POW! Founded and when did POW! go public?
A: POW! was founded in 2001. It became a public company in 2004, and a reporting company in December of 2010.
- Q: What is POW!’s fiscal year?
A: The fiscal year ends December 31.
- Q: How is POW!’s stock traded?
A: POW! is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol POWN.
- Q: What is POW!’s most recent stock price?
A: You can find the most recent stock price by clicking here.
- Q: Does POW! pay dividends?
A: POW! has not paid any dividends to its stockholders since its inception and does not plan to pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Q: Does POW! have a dividend reinvestment plan?
A: No, POW! does not have a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Q: Who is POW!’s transfer agent?
A: The transfer agent for the Common Stock is: StockTrans, a Broadridge Company 44 W. Lancaster Ave. Ardmore, PA 19003 Phone: 1.800.733.1121 www.broadridge.com/stocktrans
- Q: Who do I contact with questions about my POW! stock?
A: Communication regarding your POW! stock should be directed to the transfer agent.
- Q: How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
A: Please contact the transfer agent: StockTrans, a Broadridge Company 44 W. Lancaster Ave. Ardmore, PA 19003 Phone: 1.800.733.1121 www.broadridge.com/stocktrans
- Q: Does POW! have a direct stock purchase plan?
A: No, POW! does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is POW!’s auditor?A: Rose, Snyder and Jacobs
- Who is POW!’s legal counsel?A: Our lawyer for general matters is Paul Share, Esq.
- Q: How many employees does POW! have?A: As of March 2014, we have 13 employees.
- Q: Where can I find out more about POW!?
A: You can request more information about POW! by contacting: email@example.com
- Q: How can I view documents POW! has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
A: You can access our filings through our SEC Filings page.
- Q: Who makes up the POW! Executive Management Team and Board of Directors?
A: You can find information on our Executive Management team and Board of Directors by accessing our Management page.
- Q: How do I contact the Board of Directors?
A: You can send a message to our Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How can I obtain further information or materials on POW!?
A: If you cannot find the information on our website, please contact us at: email@example.com